Friday, March 28, 2014

Favorite Goal

Everybody has a favorite goal that they've seen scored. Whether they were the one on the pitch or it was one of their favorite players' goals. I want to know who scored your favorite goal and what makes it so special to you. One of my all time favorite goal was scored by Ronaldo. (the real Ronaldo, not Cristiano), assisted by David Beckham back when the duo were at spanish club: Real Madrid. This goal was the product of pure class and skill. It has been several years since the goal was scored and I don't think that there will be another goal of that caliber scored for a long while.
All of the footage for this goal is pretty scratchy, but I have to share it. The video doesn't belong to me, but I hope you guys are allowed to open the link and enjoy the masterpiece that it is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6QyPrwDwko

I want you all to share your favorite goals. If you have footage of your own personal goals that you've scored, feel free to share.

Hope to hear from all of you guys soon!

-Krieger Football 


No comments:

Post a Comment